Saturday, September 22, 2007

Happy Birthday to 2 wonderful girls!

Today is the Birthday of 2 fabulous people!

My Mom, "Grandma D" and Athea - Happy Birthday MOM/Grandma!

3 years ago Athea was our b-day gift to my mom.. (hee hee) it is a gift that keeps giving.. =)

Athea woke yesterday to hearing "Happy Birthday" played to her by her daddy on the piano. She stayed in bed and when we went to find her we were greeted by a huge smile. She told us, "I am smiling cause it is Happy Birfday to me"

Happy Birfday Athea!!
In the morning (with a little help from Haidyn) she got to open her gifts from far away!! Before her birthday she got special birthday packages and letters in the mail... Which made the approach of her birthday even more exciting!
She got beautiful cards (some with US Money), a DVD full of cartoons, a really cool floor puzzle of the world map, cute fairies (one for Haidyn too), and the highlight... 6 pairs (yes 6 pairs =) of glittery princess dress up shoes!!.. (what a fun way to start the morning!)


Happy Birthday to me- I look like a monkey and I pell like one too.. (Athea's favorite song - thus the monkey cake =)

Here we are eating cake with our family friends... We had a small dinner party with Marijana, Sinisa, and their beautiful children... Lenka, Dimitrije and Danilo.

I just can not believe my baby is 3 already!

Comments:
HAPPY BDAY ATHEA and GRANDMA!

Athea you look great, we wish we were there to celebrate with you but Mhari would have ate all your cake.

;)

Luv

Ken, Robin and Mhari
 
Happy Birthday Athea!

Happy Birthday Gramma D!


Hope your day was fantastic! You are getting so big! I remember when your Mommy had you! I can't believe it has been 3 years either Anna!

xo
v
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?