Thursday, September 27, 2007
Fun With our New Princess Shoes..
Comments:
<< Home
Ohhhh how beatiful. The girls look so gorgeous.. but Eric... man, again, Ole Man Reynolds steals the show! You rock that tutu man!
hahahah Hope there is lots of dressing up for years to com!
xo
v
hahahah Hope there is lots of dressing up for years to com!
xo
v
hey thanks!!! those are beautiful shoes on beautiful people1!!= even you eric!
love you guys!
aunty chris
love you guys!
aunty chris
I was looking at the pictures and deciding which ones to save on my computer. I just couldn’t do it. That is, save the pictures of Eric’s feet and the tutu. The girls are lovely and I did get a laugh out of Eric so I guess he was having fun with the princess shoes. I do like the blog and look forward to the October birthday month blogs. Have a super weekend.
Love you
“Grampa Teddy Bear”
Post a Comment
Love you
“Grampa Teddy Bear”
<< Home

















