Friday, August 10, 2007
Sick Day??
This morning we had 2 sick girls. They both stayed home from school.
Comments:
<< Home
Haidyn! You are getting so big! Your writing is so excellent! I love all the kitties you drew! I was sorry to read you, your Dad and Athea were sick.
Looks like you are feeling better now and I'm glad! You are wonderful girls with wonderful parents!
ps I like how Puma is cuddled up with Athea in that picture!
Looks like you are feeling better now and I'm glad! You are wonderful girls with wonderful parents!
ps I like how Puma is cuddled up with Athea in that picture!
Well it look like Doctor Mom was working her magic again. They are sleeping beauties.
Grampa "Teddy Bear"
Grampa "Teddy Bear"
I love Athea and the kitty. Hope everyone is feeling much better. Looks like your mommy magic worked! Cute!
thankfully puma kitty reynolds is there to comfort the family in their time of need. that is so cute that haidyn is already including puma kitty in her fabulous artwork as part of the reynolds family! feel better soon!
xo
xo
Who is the little crawler? Doesn't look like Puma on the floor. Anna are you keeping a little secret from us... :-)
Post a Comment
<< Home






