Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Ohhh our New Kitty is Loved.. (and I am not sure if that is a good thing ;)


We are constantly saying these days...
"Athea put the kitty down!" "He needs his space" "Do not squeeze him" "Pet him gently"

But amazingly enough, it is the kitty who actually keeps going right back to Athea for more "LOVE"...

Comments:
OMG that is so funny and sweet.
Kitty and Athea=BFF
 
I would go back to Athea also, how could you not? She is so loving along wiht her sister

Love you all,

"Grampa Teddy Bear" as Athea called me.
 
Meowwww - I took a closer look at the one hanging by the neck. Puma doesn't even look phased. Great pictures. I hung Haidyn's art work up in my work's gallery today. I'll take a picture to show you.
Gail
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?