Sunday, August 19, 2007

Happy Birthday to My Big Brother Glenn


Well August it a month full of Birthdays and today just happens to be my Big Brother Glenn's special day... so happy birthday to you!
We have had a crazy week for sure... it kind of just slipped away from us.
Had a great weekend though; dinner at our house with friends on Friday, girls night out on Saturday and a day full of family fun on Sunday.
Big brother, we celebrated your birthday by riding bikes, visiting neighbors and swimming at the pool. It was a beautiful day here, you were in our thoughts and we topped the day off with a chocolate covered ice cream birthday treat in your honor. =)
xoxoxo

Comments:
Happy Birthday Garry! What a great photo of Haidyn too!
 
I also want to wish Glenn a Happy Birthday.....oops. I was thinking of that Movie Glenn Garry Glenn Ross when I was struck with Peri-brain.

xo
Lisa
 
I too must wish Glenn a Happy Birthday by way of the electronic airways. He was in route to
Summer camp for his son Brian.
Today is their other son Harrison’s (Harry) 8th birthday and we will make it over to help celebrate that birthday and maybe wish Glenn or is it Garry (sorry Lisa I have senior moments also) a happy birthday also. That is if we can find our way over there with bridges falling and with road construction and as the paper says “It never stops raining”. Crazy!!! we didn’t get any rain all summer and now it just won’t stop. As some people said, “we need the rain“. Well, not any more. I think we lost 5 or 6 people to floods over the weekend.
I do like the picture of Haidyn so keep up the blog and send more.

Love you and have a great week:

Dad (Grampa Teddy Bear).

P. S. Our State Fair starts this week so this is our last week of summer and maybe this is the start of your spring.
 
Nice chatting with you Anna.. You sure are good people! Happy Birthday to your big Bro!

Tell Haidyn she is the prettiest New Zealander I've ever seen!

xo
v
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?