Wednesday, August 22, 2007
Haidyn's First Day at Seatoun School!
Hey! So today was Haidyn's First Day of school at the new school. Seatoun School. It is just over the hill from our house. When summer gets here we can walk her to school. Let's just say the first day went off just fine. Haidyn still misses her friends from Worser Bay School, but she seemed to fit right in at the new school and there was no drama. Other than Anna worrying all day about it. Here she is after class. I (Eric) took off from work to help Mom and Athea pick her up. We already have homework.Her teacher is really sweet. (We think her name is Mrs Nelson, but in true Reynoldz form none of us can recall it for sure. We will figure it out tomorrow)
Anyway, her nice teacher made sure Haidyn sat by two buddies to help her feel comfortable in her new classroom.
Here she is showing me one of the puppets in her classroom. They used the puppets today in Math.When we first got to school we were worried that she was going to want to see the school dog and be bummed about the day if she couldn't find him. (as this was her highlight when we visited the place a couple weeks ago.) Well, there the dog was, waiting for her to show up on her first day of school. (I don't have a picture of the dog. He/She looks like one of those sheep dogs in "Babe".) The dog belongs to the custodian and is allowed to hang out at the school and is considered one of the "staff".
Here is a picture of the school. That is Wellington Harbor in the background.

Comments:
<< Home
Happy first day of new school Haidyn! You look so gorgeous!
And you, daddy and mommy Reynoldz, are the best daddy and mommy ever.
Great to hear the move was a breeze.
And you, daddy and mommy Reynoldz, are the best daddy and mommy ever.
Great to hear the move was a breeze.
Glad to hear the decision was made. I hope this school is better for her. I know she will make lots of new friends. Sounds like her new teacher is very in tune. Keep us posted.
Luv and Kisses Aunty Gail
Luv and Kisses Aunty Gail
awesome! Glad your first day went relatively well! I hope the new school is a better fit. I too think you guys are great parents and its great to see you are always working for what is best for your girls. Eric and Anna, I love you both! Haidyn, I hope this new school is filled with friends, fun and lots of learning!!! haha well not too much learning, don't want you to outsmart your parents!~
Hooray for Seatoun School! I never thought I'd say this, but here goes...Hooray for homework! I know how gutted you both have been over this huge decision to move schools. It sounds (and looks) like you made the right decision. Luckily, kids are so darn resilient and Haidyn is so sweet and fun and will no doubt knock em' dead with her amazing artwork. We are so happy for all of you.
xoLisa
xoLisa
Glad you changed schools. Hope all goes well. I hope you are missed at the other school!!!!!
Cute pictures!
S. Joyce
Post a Comment
Cute pictures!
S. Joyce
<< Home

