Friday, July 20, 2007

Ten Wonderful Years


Well here we are. Back at the church where it all started. What a great adventure we've had so far. It's been a wonderful 10 years. Sometimes easier than others. We certainly bit off a lot to chew. I sure do love my Anna and I hope our next 10 years are as exciting and as crazy as our first 10. But maybe not as much house moving this time around. And you all know we have two of the nicest girls anyone could ever want. I am missing them all if you can't tell. Here I am in a very clean house (just the way I like it), and it isn't nearly as great as a messy house with my girls running around in it. They get back in five days.

Happy Anniversary Anna!

Comments:
Awww Happy Anniversary to my very favorite couple in the whole world!

You sure are right Eric, you have two of the nicest girls a guy could ask for!

Not only did you two luck out and marry each other,you also got some pretty awesome inlaws too!

Hope the next 5 days flies by in a flurry of tidyness!
 
Awww.....Eric, that was really a sweet thing to say. You guys are so cute together and have made such a beautiful family. Happy Anniversary!

xo
The Doucette Fam
 
I can not BELIEVE he said he misses his messy house!!!... I am framing this blog!!!

We are leaving MN at 6:30 am tomorrow and heading to the Scotts for a day.. hope we do not bring any other dread diseases their way.. =) xo Anna
 
Sniff, sniff...

You're beautiful, man...

xo
The Rhiversons
 
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY REYNOLDS!!!!

10 years man... 10 YEARS!!! Wow... time sure flies, but what an adventure. It's been great to share it with y'all. Here's to more decades to come.

We miss you guys.

Ken
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?