Wednesday, July 18, 2007
More Choteau Action
OK, here are some more pics. I would just dump all these pics in one blog, but I start going batty with this blogger formatting anytime I get more than a few pics downloaded. So I just do a little each day. That is how us old guys cope with this new technology.
Here are my girls and Chris and Jim's Finn at the Fourth of July parade in Choteau. It was all about the candy. One of the pictures is Chris running out to grab Finn because he probably saw a piece of candy still out in the street under a horse or moving car or something else that could squish him.



Then here are some pics of the girls bowling their first game. Oh we were very sporty this Forth of July week! That is their cousin Jessica helping. She was great with the girls. They had gutter guards put up on their lane. Haidyn and Athea both would roll the ball. Then turn and walk back and hang out with me because it would take about 45 seconds for the ball to actually get to the pins. Haidyn almost had a strike. Her ball came to a complete stop at the last pin and just sat there.


Here are the girls dancing in the Choteau park with Lindsey and Erin Lincoln. The Lincoln's (Tim and Laurie are the parents) came up to Choteau from Great Falls to see us. It was great seeing them again. I went to college with Laurie, and I roomed with Tim for a week back in High School, and then again when we both had our first jobs post-college in Minneapolis.

More to come. Bye!
Here are my girls and Chris and Jim's Finn at the Fourth of July parade in Choteau. It was all about the candy. One of the pictures is Chris running out to grab Finn because he probably saw a piece of candy still out in the street under a horse or moving car or something else that could squish him.



Then here are some pics of the girls bowling their first game. Oh we were very sporty this Forth of July week! That is their cousin Jessica helping. She was great with the girls. They had gutter guards put up on their lane. Haidyn and Athea both would roll the ball. Then turn and walk back and hang out with me because it would take about 45 seconds for the ball to actually get to the pins. Haidyn almost had a strike. Her ball came to a complete stop at the last pin and just sat there.


Here are the girls dancing in the Choteau park with Lindsey and Erin Lincoln. The Lincoln's (Tim and Laurie are the parents) came up to Choteau from Great Falls to see us. It was great seeing them again. I went to college with Laurie, and I roomed with Tim for a week back in High School, and then again when we both had our first jobs post-college in Minneapolis.

More to come. Bye!
Comments:
<< Home
awesome Eric! Sounds like it was a really really great holiday!!
Anna, I miss you already!
Wish we got to see the girls... glad you are blogging lots so we can see them here at least!
Anna, I miss you already!
Wish we got to see the girls... glad you are blogging lots so we can see them here at least!
Love those funny, great Reynoldz girls.
That is some down-home American fun if there ever was any.
xo
The Rhiversons
That is some down-home American fun if there ever was any.
xo
The Rhiversons
your summery trip looks so all-american! the girls get lovelier in every photo! ahh, your blog is my happy warm place in this cold, cold winter. thanks eric!
lisa
Post a Comment
lisa
<< Home

