Thursday, July 26, 2007

Home again Home again Jiggity Jig

The whole family in now back in New Zealand.

The girls and I arrived yesterday morning at about 10:00 am. The only hitch is that somewhere between LA and Auckland our blue roller suitcase went missing.

Keep your fingers crossed for us that is actually shows up at some point. :)

Eric was at the airport waiting for us when we arrived and he took the whole day off to spend time with his girls. It was really great to see him!

My friend Nicola stopped by the house with baked goodies and beautiful welcome back cards designed by her girls. Maryana, who is also a friend, stopped by quickly and dropped off flowers and treats. This was such a nice Welcome home surprise.. I sure do appreciate these gals and was glad to see them!

It is now Thursday morning here in NZ.. I think =)

We are back into the routine, Haidyn went to school today and Eric went to work. My jet lagged Athea is now sleeping on the chair, she woke at about 5:00am this morning ready to go.


Here is that sweet girl of mine, I just took her picture and while I was posting it to the blog I noticed that she is cuddling the American flag. She must be having sweet dreams of a great summer vacation!

The month just flew by! We had a great time! Only 365 more days until I get to go home again. We better start saving our cash now!!


Comments:
Are you at our home yet? How can I ever wait whole year to see my super Athea, my wonderful Haidyn and my great son in law Eric and of coarse my beautiful Anna. My fantastic four!!! We had such a great time with all of you. From the time I met you in Choteau to the last good bye at the airport. It was Willie Nelson concert in Choteau to the girls swimming in our back yard in Minneapolis. Time just flew. Thank you Anna and Eric for coming home. I look forward to your blog again and we sure do miss you and love you.

"Grampa Teddy Bear"
 
awww Grampa Ted you make me cry you are so sweet! I was lucky to see Anna too! It was great but way too short!! Looks like it is our turn to come do a big visit!

Glad you all made it home safely! Also glad Eric took the day off to spend with you!

Hopefully all your gear is returned to you and please tell me it wasn't the suitcase with the codeine medicine in it!!!! hahaha

love you all!

Now get messy'ing up that tidy home of yours!
 
I really enjoyed seeing your whole family! It was nice to finally meet Eric, and get to see your sweet daughters.

Just think for you, Summer is around the corner.

Stay in touch.

PS Are you done reading your Harry Potter book yet? We went to Target and bought one on sale too. :-)
Jared & Justin are taking turns reading it.
 
Welcome Home Anna! I know that your suitcase will show up eventually. We sure missed you guys. The photo of your beautiful Athea could be a postcard for the good ol' USA!!!

xoxox
Lisa
 
Glad you made it home Anna. Hope you get over the jet lag soon. Take care, kiss the girls and talk to you soon. Gail
 
Anna - I'm trying to get my blog updated for you. I'm so glad we got a chance to see you when you were here. Hopefully Becky and I will get out there this winter (your summer). I'm trying really hard to make it happen. :)
Cyndi
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?