Thursday, June 14, 2007
Hooray, lets go have a beer, you just made my year!



I woke up today to the best surprise ever!!
Now let me start this off by saying I have kind of had a really shitty New Zealand week.
I am feeling really foreign and not fitting in too well. I will leave it at that...
I am super homesick and missing my family from the core of my being...
I am going back to the states next week but will not get to see my mom and dad for 2 weeks after I arrive into the land of the free and home of the brave. =)
Digressions.. (seems I do these too often)
Well.... back to the big surprise!!! My Dad just bought a ticket to meet me in Montana over the 4th of July! This has got to be the coolest thing in the whole wide world. It brought tears to my eyes and a smile to my heart! I am so excited that is about all I could think about all day.
It is going to be an awesome trip.... I get to hang with my pals in LA, and my long lost buds whom I love so much in Vancouver, I get to see my kick ass sister in-law in Montana, (and of course her hubby and chillings), see grandma jo and pa pa, visit with Eric's super great Aunties, Uncles, cousins and friends in MT but the coolest thing is now...
I get to have a beer in Choteau MT with my pops!
The icing on the cake is that I get to head to Minnesota where I can indulge in my big brother and his family, my big sister and hers, my little sis, little bro, my good friends and my MOM.
I miss everyone sooooo much! 8 days and counting!
Comments:
<< Home
Dude, I'm so sorry about the stranger-in-a-strange-land thing. Know it too well sometimes. But, I'm sure it's way more intense in NZ.
That's awesome news about your pop.
Can't wait to see you!
That's awesome news about your pop.
Can't wait to see you!
Awww sorry to hear you have had a shitty week Anna! I sure know how that feels.
Well now that Grampa Ted is going to be there, I'm kinda wishing we went with the camping trip for the long weekend!!! I love your Dad too! And your Mom... dammit I love all of you!
I'm glad we get you here in Vancouver all to ourselves tho!! We are counting down the days til your visit here too! I'm forcing Ange to come out on a school ni9ght!!!!
Well now that Grampa Ted is going to be there, I'm kinda wishing we went with the camping trip for the long weekend!!! I love your Dad too! And your Mom... dammit I love all of you!
I'm glad we get you here in Vancouver all to ourselves tho!! We are counting down the days til your visit here too! I'm forcing Ange to come out on a school ni9ght!!!!
Pops is the coolest isn't he? He's way excited to go visit you too! He's trying to rally all the troops to head west now with him.
Can't wait to see you too big sista =)
Love,
Barby
Can't wait to see you too big sista =)
Love,
Barby
I am sorry that your week has sucked Anna, but i bet it will make your homecoming even that much sweeter and meaningful. What a perfect time you chose to go back home to Summer since it is now so freaking cold here in NZ!
I am excited for you and hope that you come back to this little island and don't go awol in the united states of america.
xo
lisa
I am excited for you and hope that you come back to this little island and don't go awol in the united states of america.
xo
lisa
Anna we miss you all alot and are excited to see you, Eric, Athea, and Haidyn. Have a wonderful trip ! Pops is the best! I am very fortunate to have such awesome in laws. Grandma D and "The Little Dutch Boy". We have such good memories of our out West adventure when you guys married 10 years ago. Take Care, Julie
Ah Anna , you make my eyes water. What can I say? If I could I would be with you in NZ and be with you in you travels back to the good old USA. I was really shocked when I checked the NWA schedule and found a trip that they would accept my frequent flier miles for 37,500. As I booked the flight and checked for seating there was only one seat available. Maybe that is why NWA offered it. I checked the price for other flights and the price was over $1200. Delta wanted 50,000 ffm each way and I would have had to fly to Salt Lake. It looks like someone was looking out for me and you an the right time. I am sure glad this trip made your day and I can hardly wait for that beer and to help you guys help celebrate your 10th wedding anniversary in Chateau. See you in a couple of weeks and love you too.
Dad
P. S. Lisa, I just might not let her go back.
Post a Comment
Dad
P. S. Lisa, I just might not let her go back.
<< Home

