Saturday, June 16, 2007

Haidyn's Junior Assembly at School

Here are some pix that my friend Nicola sent me of some happenings up at Haid's school. (Thanks Nicola)

Haidyn is telling the assembly about how to take care of their new pet mouse Jo Jo.


Can you find Haidyn rocking around the clock?



This is the junior class cross country run (Haidyn looks so athletic in her pink skirt don't you think)



Comments:
That looks so fun! Haidyn's school is super cool and the girl has the rythym to match her artistic skills!

Thanks for the glimpse into the Worser Bay School...

xi
lisa
 
Ohhh that was great!!! Blue hoodie pink tights? I see your girl... she seems so happy, confident and carefree! Whatta girl! just like her Mommy! Ok and her Daddy!

I loves ya Haidyn!

Great talking to you today Anna! Can't wait til you hit the Wet Coast!
Eric, I wub you too!
 
How fun.
Looks like she's having an awesome time.

Nice work Haidyn!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?