Tuesday, June 05, 2007
School Pix - My Gorgeous Girls

Thought you might enjoy these... =)
These are Haidyn's first year of school pix. They let me also take Athea's photo.
I should have had these last December but they had a bit of a mix up at the photo lab and gave me only Athea's. 6 Months later Haidyn's finally show up in the mail. (but it was mailed to our temp X-mas home so luckily the guys living there figured where they actually belonged)
Comments:
<< Home
Haidyn, you are getting to be such a big girl! You are so pretty!
Athea, you are getting so big too! I think your hair is beautiful!
Eric and Anna, your girls are so gorgeous! You make good babies!
Athea, you are getting so big too! I think your hair is beautiful!
Eric and Anna, your girls are so gorgeous! You make good babies!
I'm so glad they found the pictures. They are so cute. Faith and Erin are excited to see their cousins again. Dani too of course. She has her dance routine all ready to show you. :-)
And I have a massage lined up for you when you get here. Love Gail
Post a Comment
And I have a massage lined up for you when you get here. Love Gail
<< Home

