Friday, June 01, 2007
Be Bop a Lou La
Happy Birthday Barby Lou Hoo!
Hope you are all having fun together in Minnesota!
Hope you are all having fun together in Minnesota!
The "Real" Barby
(I tried to find a picture of my sisters face to stick on this paper doll, but I have no photos of that gorgeous sister of mine =)
oh yeah, did you miss us?? we have been busy unpacking our stuff that finally arrived... I am still not sure where I am going to put everything..
Comments:
<< Home
Wahoo! You are alive!! Happy Birthday Barby!!!
Good to hear you finally got your stuff! Sorry to hear you have to figure out where to put it all!!!
Counting the days til ya get here! I'm totally going to get my drink on!
xo
v
Good to hear you finally got your stuff! Sorry to hear you have to figure out where to put it all!!!
Counting the days til ya get here! I'm totally going to get my drink on!
xo
v
hey! did anyone say "RABBITS" yet?
or do i win? (on the third of june!!!) hee hee
Happy Birthday Barbie!!
Post a Comment
or do i win? (on the third of june!!!) hee hee
Happy Birthday Barbie!!
<< Home
