Friday, May 11, 2007

These Kids....

My friend Sharon from High School sent me a pre-mothers day card.

It is pretty funny and I wanted to send it out to my other moms but it was one you had to pay for and I am too cheap.. So I thought I would put the link up with the hope that you will be able to view the singing card.

My girls listen to it over and over again... they are going to send me straight into the nuthouse=)
And the funny thing.. Eric just sang me a dirty song from his youth that uses the same tune.. Joanne I can not believe you let him listen to such things.. =)
Enjoy my "G" rated card from Sharon.. (Thanks for thinking of me lady!)
Here is the link...
http://www.americangreetings.com/ecards/view.pd?i=437972551&m=6312&rr=y&source=ag999

Oh and HAPPY PRE-MOTHERS DAY!

Comments:
Happy Pre-Mothers Day to you too Anna!
 
Gail says.. I'll have to try to view it at home, Big Brother Thrive blocks my access. Happy Mother's day. It will be tomorrow for you. I have to wait another day and a 1/2. :-)
 
Awww, that is cute! I did have my speakers on a little loud tho, initally it scared me and almost woke up Madigan!!hahaha

Athea's eyes are so big and blue in that pic!

Happy Pre and Post Mother's Day!

You are a fantastic Mommy Anna.

xo
vashti
 
Happy Pre-Mother's Day to the most rockin' mom ever!

xo
Ken, Robin and Mhari
 
Anna, Happy Mothers Day to you.
Yoour Mother has played you card from Sharon a few mega times. She love it. I need to know the other version Hardie har har!

Love Dad
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?