Sunday, May 13, 2007
We love our Moms!
**************************************************


Happy Mother's Day!


Happy Mother's Day!
********************************************************
We love you, miss you and hope you have a great day!
Comments:
<< Home
What amazing artwork! Your Moms must both be so proud to have such wonderful kids, brilliant, gorgeous granddaughters and a talented artist in Haidyn.
WOW!! The pictures are so BEAUTIFUL. and colorful .. and I just LOVE them,
Is that Minza up on the roof?
Love, Grandma "D"
Is that Minza up on the roof?
Love, Grandma "D"
Dear Kids, So I ran off the glorious pictures before church and when we returned our neighbor, Jeng Yi was out and about so I took them over. He said these are absolutely fine and may I keep them? Of course, I let him as I can run off innumerable copies. He said he would probably hang them. (note: Mr. Jeng Yi Liu is a college geog. etc. professor here and is a highly regarded artist who sells in CA and elsewhere.) He also said to tell Haidyn that he likes these pictures very much!!! Mom
wowowowowow! haidyn those are the most beautiful and colorful pictures ever -- naturally they will look great in our colorful messy house!!! =) we can't wait to see you guys!! happy happy mom's day to you anna!! you're the BEST!!
HAPPY MOTHERS DAY TO ALL YOU MOMMIES!
Haidyn, your pictures are so beautiful. You are such a talented artist! I'm proud to know you!
xo
vashti
Haidyn, your pictures are so beautiful. You are such a talented artist! I'm proud to know you!
xo
vashti
gail says, beautiful!!! It was so nice to talk to you on Mothers Day. The virtual dessert while you watched us. I'm sure it made you homesick. Glad you could join us via the video cam. It ended up being 92 degrees. Big change because it is only 60 today. Back to work I go. Love gail
Post a Comment
<< Home


