Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Happy Birthday Dad and Grandpa!

It is a big blog day for us. First one for Dani's class (see below) and now for Grandpa Ted.


Happy Birthday Dad!


We sure do love you! Our dad is the best in the world! He would do anything for his kids and grandkids. We wanted to send you a video, but can't figure out where the charger is for Anna's camera and my camera doesn't produce sound. Maybe I should have read the instructions before I left home...




So imagine our voices and 6 grandkids singing Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear Grandpa, happy birthday to you... While they made you 6 beautiful birthday cards. We will call you later today so you can hear it is person.





Comments:
Happy Birthday Grampa Ted!!!! Hope you have a fantastic day! We love you toooooooo!

The Mad Mussellams (your parnters in RISK)

hahaha


What a nice blog today!
 
You kids are the greatest, the only thing that would make me happier is if I was with you all. I think the birthday cards are really fantastic. Thank you, Thank you.

xxx...ooo

Grampa Ted
 
Happy Birthday Grandpa Ted!!!


Ken, Robin and Mhari
 
Happy Birthday Uncle Ted!
:-)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?