Thursday, April 19, 2007

greetings from my empty house =,( and heavy heart.

Hi all.. you will just have to wait for pix of our adventure North to Lake Taupo..

Gail promised that she would upload some photos and a trip synopsis when she arrived back in Minnesota...

YES... you read correctly... my sister and her 4 wonderful kids left us TODAY at 12:30pm..

They are somewhere flying over the pacific right now and my house feels terribly empty.

Athea, Haidyn and I are going through cousin withdrawl while we wait and wait for Daddy to come home. (it will probably be about 8ish tonight)
I am really going to miss them!!!
I also wanted to write a note to say farewell to "Uncle Bob" as the sun has now set on his life.
He is Eric's uncle but he has had a wonderful impact on my life.
He really made me feel welcome and comfortable in the Reynolds' family... he had a sparkle about him that tickled my heart!
When we went to visit him in Tacoma, he always had a warm meal, big smile and an awesome adventure ready for us. (and sometimes if we were lucky a practical joke =)
I am really going to miss him!
"Adios pardner!"
and right now as I reflect and sniffle.. I am missing the rest of you "beautiful people" too!

Comments:
BIG HUGS to you Anna and Eric & the girls. Today was a rough one for you by the sounds of it. Anna-You are so lucky to have such a loving and awesome sister and her family come visit you. Andy and I are envious of all the love you guys have surrounding you in your family. Sadly, after 6 months here, we still await our first visitor...

Sorry to hear of your uncle's passing, he sounds like a fun and wonderful man.

Give each other extra kisses and hugs and please call us if you need anything.

xoxo
 
We very much second the Doucettes with the BIG HUGS Anna. You are such a great woman, and your family so wonderfully close.

Our sad condolences as well for the passing of your uncle.

XO
Ken, Robin and Mhari
 
Anna and Eric and Haidyn and Athea, we also wait the return of Gail and her family.
"Uncle Bob" also made us feel welcome and we will always remember him in his home town of Flasher ND, making us part of his family with his great sense of humor and wonderful smile. We will miss him and give our sincere sympanthy to Patti and the rest of the Reynolds family,

Love,

Ted & Donna (Grampa Ted
& Gramma D)
 
Oh Anna I'm sorry to hear of your Uncle passing. We too are sending major loves and hugs your way.

I'm really sorry that Gail & Co have headed home.. Luckey Grampa Ted and Gramma D but it must be sad and a little quieter without them at your place! I bet they'll come back because it sounds like they had a wicked time with you!

We love you guys and miss you!

the Moose Clan
 
Reynoldzeses...

You house may be empty but I'm sure your hearts are full, that's a trade off I'd take. It sounds like you had a wonderful visit.

So sorry to hear about Uncle Bob's passing, he was quite a guy. I remember kickin' Eric's butt on his front lawn. Here's hoping he can finally get to all that crazy gear he had on the back shelves of his overstuffed garage... condolences guys.

Luv
Ken, Robin and Mhari
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?