Tuesday, April 03, 2007
Cramming 3 things into one day... created cranks.
We had 4 kid breakdowns after dinner on Monday night. First came Athea with a wonderful 2 year old tantrum, then a 9 year old very tired girl followed by twin 5 year old tired girls. By 8 pm they were all sleeping. Leaving us with Matt and Haidyn, the troopers.
It must have been all the rubbish cleanup we made them do at the beach to make up for destroying the eco system with their aquarium project. :-)
We started the day by sending Eric off to work and Haidyn to school. I don't know how to rotate the pictures. The girls left to right Erin, Haidyn, Faith and Athea.


It must have been all the rubbish cleanup we made them do at the beach to make up for destroying the eco system with their aquarium project. :-)
We started the day by sending Eric off to work and Haidyn to school. I don't know how to rotate the pictures. The girls left to right Erin, Haidyn, Faith and Athea.
The walkway goes a long way, we did the 25 minute walk, which is 1 hour with 5 kids in tow.


At the top is a memorial. Very nice. And yes Anna had to carry Athea most of the way, so it was a good work out for her and Gail had to hold Erin's hand. I refused to carry her. She fell on the steps and has a nice owee in the shape of a "E" on her shin. The views are spectacular and the digital camera doesn't do them justice.



At the top is a memorial. Very nice. And yes Anna had to carry Athea most of the way, so it was a good work out for her and Gail had to hold Erin's hand. I refused to carry her. She fell on the steps and has a nice owee in the shape of a "E" on her shin. The views are spectacular and the digital camera doesn't do them justice.

With all the rocky shore, this are is flat and looks like a landing strip. I'd say it is the size of a football field. Looks smaller in the picture. Next two huge ships passing eachother in the Breaker bay. Cargo and Ferry.
We call these the teeth of the dragon.
Then onto the Junglerama. A place that kids can jump, climb and bounce. We had the place to ourselves except for a couple mums and babies. Most pictures are of Matt, Dani, Faith and Erin. Athea was running so fast, my digital couldn't capture here. Except for when she said I'm here in the tar... Haidyn was at school.


After the Jungle adventure, it was onto pick Haidyn up from school. She had swimming lessons at 4:30, so everyone went swimming in the warm pool.
Dinner and then the tantrums. Today, (Tuesday) Athea and Haidyn have school, Eric is at work and Anna is volunteering to read at Haidyn's school for a few hours.
School conference this afternoon for Haidyn (1st quarter ends Thurs, then 2 1/2 weeks holiday vacation). I'm going to take the kids down to the beach to look for Puwa shells.
Ka kite apopo (Car key te ah paw paw) or see you tomorrow.
Gail, the new blogger for Anna.
Comments:
<< Home
WOW Gail does a GREAT JOB on the Blog! She may have to get one too.
We are just soooo lucky to have them out here!
We are just soooo lucky to have them out here!
you are doing an awesome job blogging!! it's fun to keep up on the adventures. i had no idea i was so far behind on reading the blog. keep it up gail!
Gail's dad said...
Your pictures are fantistic along with your comments. I gurss I don't have to go to NZ now cause I'm getting the tour now. Keep it up
Your pictures are fantistic along with your comments. I gurss I don't have to go to NZ now cause I'm getting the tour now. Keep it up
Gail ROCKS the blogosphere! Looks like you are all having a great time in Wellington. What a wonderful family you all are.
xox
Lisa
xox
Lisa
Oh ya ya ya, the reynoldzes don't post for like months and then Gail comes in to pull their beehinds out of the blogfire...
ah who am I kidding.. I'm just happy we get to hear about your adventures again!
Keep on keepin on Gail, you are doing great!
xo
v
Post a Comment
ah who am I kidding.. I'm just happy we get to hear about your adventures again!
Keep on keepin on Gail, you are doing great!
xo
v
<< Home









