Sunday, March 04, 2007

New Zealand Wildlife....

The cook straight WETA
The tuatara (only dinosaur still alive)
The beautiful pink SEEEA

Comments:
Wow, soooper cool.

I particular love the Seea. What a gorgeous creature, such color and beauty.:)
 
Athea must have seen the dinosaur and then said i'm outa here and so the neme of "SEEEA". My first look I said to the computer "where is her face" Then I enlarged the phota and saw that she was a gonner.

Grampa Ted
 
The Seea is a vision in pink! Great photos!

Ronan & I encountered our first Weta crossing the sidewalk near kindy the other day. We were both shocked at how big it was, then freaked -out and into the car we ran!
 
That bug actually looks purty tasty! Boil it in salt water and dry it in the sun like a mophane worm!
 
What is the number on the back of the Weta? Is it real or a stuffed version? Eeek. Mighty big bug. I would have ran to the car too. The South Island looks beautiful, I wanna go there. Do you think Eric will watch all the kids? Just kidding big E.
 
YIKES!

Its nice to SEEEA gorgeous pink confection after that big bug!

thanks for helping us not spill the beans to our fam! We misses and loves ya!

xo
v
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?