Saturday, March 31, 2007

New Visitors Arrive to Reynoldbithia




This is Gail, Anna's sister posting to her blog. These are pictures of the landing into Wellington, NZ. The city is at the lower point of the North Island. It was a beautiful sunny day with low winds. The landing was smooth.

Labels:


Comments:
Welcome Gail! Nice photos and hooray for getting the Reynolds clan back into bloggosphere, we missed them in here.

It was so nice to meet you and your lovely children today at the pool. I am not surprised that you are so sweet, since you and Anna are sisters and apples don't fall far from the tree.

Here's to a fantastic holiday here in Wellywood.


Lisa
 
Hi Gail! You guys look great! Didn't look jetlagged to me at all! I can't believe how big *all* your kids are!! Hope your visit is fantastic! Nice chatting with you all yesterday!
 
And to think we had to send Gail and her kids to New Zealand to get Anna’s blog up and running again. Gail, your shots of Wellington are just fantastic and look forward to some more of your photos as you tour Wellington and other parts of New Zealand.
I really think that Vashti, Lisa, Robin, Ruth and all of the other bloggers are happy to have The Reynoldz blog up dated again. Oh yea, that also includes Grampa Ted and Gramma D. We are sure glad that you Gail, Matt, Dani, and the twins Faith and Erin have made it safely to Wellington for the grand visit to see Anna, Eric, Haidyn and Athea.
I am so jealous. Gail and Anna, you are so right, I am still back in Minneapolis but our turn is coming. Have a great time.

Love Grampa Ted and Gramma D
 
Oh my goodness. I am so glad to see something. I have been SO curious if the Devery Clan arrived. (I am so jealous) So Cool!!! I can't even imagine flying that far with the kids. Way to go Gail! I haven't blogged (is that even a word) for quite some time. Take lots of pictures. You will have to come and visit me soon.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?