Tuesday, March 06, 2007
Haidyn's very 1st birthday party..
Well L and J are now home in Montana, I got a call from Joanne tonight so I do not have to call the Bozeman police department.. =)
We had Haidyn's first birthday party with friends after school today (we usually only do a small party with family)
I have one photo downloaded but I will put others for you tomorrow (too tired)
We had 16 kids and 11 adults over at our house.. (a few of Haidyn's friends from school and their siblings... it adds up quick)
Grandma Jo made Toll house chocolate chip cookies and Kbars before she left.. they were a hit. (Thanks Gail for the ingrediants =)
My friend Nicola here made a cake for Haidyn.. It was extremely nice on both of them!! I never would have been able to get anything baked in time..
I cleaned the house and thought up games to entertain all the kids... (in one game I had them pull weeds in the rock garden in exchange for gold coin chocolates. =) (ohh and I also had the kids collect different things in a personalized yellow bucket.. the buckets were .75 cents and a bag was $1.99.. you do the math =)
It was fun but when I asked Haidyn the best part of the party she told me "playing kitties with my friends... some things just never change.
Comments:
<< Home
Looks like fun. You're very brave having that many kids and adults over. I like the buckets with their names on them. Looks like I'm the first post, cool. I just found out from my Mom about Eric working on the Bridge to Terabithia movie. That is great. Please let me know when he has more coming up. By the way, are the girls shaking the snow globe? It is snowing here again. I got to see your Dad a couple of weeks ago when he stopped by my Moms home. I wish I could fly there when Gail visits. Have a great day!
Cool!
Happy birthday party Haidyn.
Looks like a great time, and that you guys are settling into the new digs beautifully.
I love that you had the kids pulling weeds. Very creative way to hire labor. Nice work:):):)
Happy birthday party Haidyn.
Looks like a great time, and that you guys are settling into the new digs beautifully.
I love that you had the kids pulling weeds. Very creative way to hire labor. Nice work:):):)
Oh Anna, you are such a fantastic Mommy! Eric, you are a great Daddy! Haidyn's birthday party looks like it was a HUGE HIT! Plus you may have got a little weeding in. Maybe I should call the Kiwi Gov for their child labour laws!!! hahahahah You two are such great parents! I feel the love Reynoldzeses
Looks like a fun party and only you could make pulling weeds a party game! Haidyn is lucky to have such nice friends and you are lucky to have Nicola! She always seems to lend a helping hand and is su good to you.Your house looks great and it is nice to see Daddy Reynolds taking some time off work to par-tay! Thet work too much around here.
xo
lisa
xo
lisa
I'm glad that Haidyn got her first friend party. That is always so exciting. They look like they are having a great time. Should I pack more K bar ingredients? I'm lucky to only have one with a school year birthday. It is easier to skip invites the entire class that way.
Big party and I was not there. You know I’m a party animal. Oh well, may be I can be there for the next party. Big 10 year wedding anniversary coming up in July. Maybe we should make plans. You know me anything for a party.
Love Dad
Post a Comment
Love Dad
<< Home

