Tuesday, March 13, 2007
Busy Tuesday in Wellington
We had a busy Tuesday in Wellington today.. Athea and Haidyn finally made it to school with only a bit of a hitch due to her parents crazy brains... =) Haidyn had a field trip today and was pretty excited. Athea well was a little less than excited to go to school.. but once she got there she was fine.
Eric came home for lunch and pan fried up his butterfish that he caught over the weekend. It was a really tasty lunch.
Then I went and had afternoon tea with some gals.. (well Lisa and Nicola @ Nicola's house)
After that I had some "weta widow" friends (with their kids) over to my house to pass what I call the "witching hours" away. (the time between 4-7 that seems to drag on for an eternity for me and the girls until Eric gets from work)
It was a lovely time... I especially enjoyed the wine and company.... and the time flew by.. it was awesome! (and the house was not even that messy once the group left!! even better)
Eric came home for a quick dinner and is now back again at work for a couple more hours. (he is pretty busy at the moment)
I have no pictures of my day so I put up some shots up of Athea for your viewing pleasure.
(oh and in one she has a cicada on her head.. the cicada's are out in full "high pitch crying" force here. It kind of reminds me of my trips to Illinois when I was a kid.. they seemed to have a ton of cicadas there too)
Comments:
<< Home
Oh Athea, you are so beautiful, bugs and all!
Mhari apparently only has aversions to worms and things that sliver because when she saw Athea's new friend she said "Me bug please."
Go figure.
What a lovely day it sounds like in Wellington.
Wine and the witching hours seem like the perfect combination.
Mhari apparently only has aversions to worms and things that sliver because when she saw Athea's new friend she said "Me bug please."
Go figure.
What a lovely day it sounds like in Wellington.
Wine and the witching hours seem like the perfect combination.
Sorry to hear Eric is working so much. That is tough for everyone!
Athea is so gorgeous! Seems like your witching hour has grown from 4 -6 to 4-7.. oh the life of a weta widow! At least you have lots of friends anna! I'm glad to be back in Canada to pass the witching hours of my own! Miss ya, wish you were here!
Athea is so gorgeous! Seems like your witching hour has grown from 4 -6 to 4-7.. oh the life of a weta widow! At least you have lots of friends anna! I'm glad to be back in Canada to pass the witching hours of my own! Miss ya, wish you were here!
What a lovely "Weta Widow Happy Hour" you threw Anna. Me and the boys had a blast... Anna made an amazing build-your-own pasta buffet that was fun for everyone. I am finally feeling at home here and I owe it all to Anna for her guidance, suggestions, hospitality and for introducing me to all her nice friends.
Thank you Anna!
xo
Post a Comment
Thank you Anna!
xo
<< Home

