Wednesday, February 28, 2007
The BIG bed

The Reynolds Rock Stars.... (This has nothing to do with the bed but I liked the picture.)

Our bed finally came the other day...
It is a big massive bed.. it has 12 drawers and when I stand by the massive thing the mattress hits above my waste.. (I am tall remember) but... it does have 12 drawers...
We had the bed made by a carpenter here in NZ but did not give great specs.. Since our room is small we wanted a queensize captain like bed with drawers under it to save space...
Well that is what we got. But it IS just pretty damn high.. woo wee.
The wood was salvaged from a ship that was decomissioned.. and the bed IS really pretty.. ALL our clothes now have a resting spot that is not a suitcase.. with room to spare..

Our Sleeping Beauties not in our new bed... (they can no longer climb into our massive bed.. it is over their heads.. hmmmm, the height may be OK after all.. well as long as my girls never get on and fall off that is... hmmmm =)
Comments:
<< Home
i love the sleeping beauty picture! and perfect idea for the bed. who needs all those dressers taking up space? and lost space under the bed! we can't wait to see papa and grandma next week! will call you later.
OMG I sooooo love the pic of Haidyn and Athea. How sweet.
Gorgeous bed man.
As for the rockstars, when has that not been the case:)?
Gorgeous bed man.
As for the rockstars, when has that not been the case:)?
Love the 70s band photo of The Reynolds Group. The photo of Athea & Haidyn ALMOST makes me want to try one last time for a girl....they are sooooo angelic and peaceful, like little angels on a cloud.
Love the bed. Our bed (in storage in Vancouver) is that high too. I had to use a stepstool when I was preggers. May I suggest using a trampoline as a launching pad. What a kick-ass way to retire each night!
Post a Comment
Love the bed. Our bed (in storage in Vancouver) is that high too. I had to use a stepstool when I was preggers. May I suggest using a trampoline as a launching pad. What a kick-ass way to retire each night!
<< Home

