Tuesday, January 30, 2007
We just got the keys.. and we are moving in..
Comments:
<< Home
penguins? wow! New Zealand seems to rich in wildlife! It sounds really beautiful there. I'm sad we wont be coming over. Oh well, maybe we'll all meet up again somewhere!!
Yay for sleeps in your new place! Hope your move goes swiftly and easily!
xo
vashti
Yay for sleeps in your new place! Hope your move goes swiftly and easily!
xo
vashti
WAHOOO!!!!
Congrats Reynoldzes!
My guess is that in about a month there will be a warning sign about Eric crossing, but maybe that's just me.
Glad to hear things are moving along for you. Now you just have to get the place cleaned and set-up for the Lloyd and Joanne.
It never ends...
ciao
Ken, Robin and Mhari
Congrats Reynoldzes!
My guess is that in about a month there will be a warning sign about Eric crossing, but maybe that's just me.
Glad to hear things are moving along for you. Now you just have to get the place cleaned and set-up for the Lloyd and Joanne.
It never ends...
ciao
Ken, Robin and Mhari
Please post a picture of your new home when you get a chance. I know you had some on your blog somewhere, but I'm not sure what date to check.
I just found out that a 3rd cousin of ours lives around the corner from us. Mike & Krista Brinkman. They have three kids. Fr. Mark knows his parents in Grey Eagle. Then yesterday Jordan came home saying there is a boy in his called whose name is Joey Willenbring. Not sure on his relation yet.
I guess I'm making up for lost time in CA with no relatives nearby. I hope you will meet some great neighbors in your new home that will make you feel like family.
I just found out that a 3rd cousin of ours lives around the corner from us. Mike & Krista Brinkman. They have three kids. Fr. Mark knows his parents in Grey Eagle. Then yesterday Jordan came home saying there is a boy in his called whose name is Joey Willenbring. Not sure on his relation yet.
I guess I'm making up for lost time in CA with no relatives nearby. I hope you will meet some great neighbors in your new home that will make you feel like family.
Yea,"Yay" "Wahooo" "Hooray" "wow" and all those other expressible words that can be used to show how we feel about your family finally getting your own place o live. We do hope your move goes OK. Now that you are moving to your own home we don't want you to get too comfortable that you forget your roots.
I love the road sign and the "SLOW PENGUINS CROSSING" but what does
"KIA TUPATO! NE KORORA E WHITI ANA" mean?
I love the road sign and the "SLOW PENGUINS CROSSING" but what does
"KIA TUPATO! NE KORORA E WHITI ANA" mean?
Congratulations Reynolds Family!
We are so happy for you and yipee (!) for getting the keys and moving in tonight! Goodbye to renting and hello to the joys of ownership!
May your new home be filled with love, laughter and light for many years to come!
Love,
The Doucettes
xoxox
We are so happy for you and yipee (!) for getting the keys and moving in tonight! Goodbye to renting and hello to the joys of ownership!
May your new home be filled with love, laughter and light for many years to come!
Love,
The Doucettes
xoxox
Jolly good show from the pohms around the corner!!! Watch out though it'll be 12 years before you know it!!!!
LOL "Duiliette and Emily" and their keepers x
LOL "Duiliette and Emily" and their keepers x
Penguins? Cool! Can't wait to see pics. You guys seem to be having a grand adventure down there. I'm a wee bit jealous, but more glad to have my husband home on a frequent basis! Miss you guys! XO
quit having so much fun and blog again!!! pics of the house, grandma and papa....fun in the sun, beach....surely you have something to share! :-)
Anna' big sis says... I'm with Chris, where are the pictures of papa and g-ma. Did they make it to NZ? Or did they drive the Uhaul the wrong direction? Just kidding. How about a picture of all of you standing in front of the new house. Hope to hear from you soon. XX00
Post a Comment
<< Home


