Wednesday, January 17, 2007
Happy Birthday Lisa!

Hello Hello.. (and howdy to you my darling dad =)
I know... we have been a bit delinquent in updating as well as reading blogs.. I feel like I have missed big chunks of everyones lives since X-MAS...
the only excuse Eric and I have really.. is that we have just have been busy with non-computer things... and our computer set up in our temporary digs is not set up for the ease of downloading photos as quickly as we had had it in the past.. but we only have 15 more days and we will be moving into our NEW house!!!
I wanted to get a birthday wish out to Lisa on her big 40..
I am cheating a bit... I am posting it at 6:14pm on January 16th Pacific Standard Time!! (Not NZ time which is 3:17 on the 17th)
My mind is back in the states right now anyway and Lisa is my true "red white and blue" partner in crime down under..... so I think it totally counts!
Happy Birthday Lady - here is to the next 40+ years!!
CHEERS!
Comments:
<< Home
oh my, what a sweet surprise! thank you anna! and welcome back.
thanks for helping me make this uh, "difficult" birthday as fun as possible. it sure is fun getting into red, white & blue trouble with you and i look forward to much more of that.
xo
lisa
thanks for helping me make this uh, "difficult" birthday as fun as possible. it sure is fun getting into red, white & blue trouble with you and i look forward to much more of that.
xo
lisa
awww, Lisa told me the plans you two had for her bday! I wish I was there!!! I can't believe it is just over 2 weeks! Then you must be so excited to move house AGAIN! NOT !! Hope the time flies and your next and hopefully final move is without too many hitches! love you all and miss you too!
vashti
vashti
And yes, Anna's dad and Mom are pleased as pink that she is back on the blog. Lisa, Happy birthday and thanks for being a great friend to our Anna and her family. It sure helps to have great friends when you are so far away from your family.
Amen Grampa Ted & Grama D !
Without your Anna and our Americana connection, I'd be lost at sea out here in the South Pacific.
Thanks for the b-day wishes too!
Lisa
Post a Comment
Without your Anna and our Americana connection, I'd be lost at sea out here in the South Pacific.
Thanks for the b-day wishes too!
Lisa
<< Home
