Friday, January 19, 2007

Happy Birthday Finn!

Seems like January is the month of birthdays for special people in our lives... Today (well yesterday if you are in NZ) is our dear cousin/nephews 1st Birthday!


Happy Birthday Finn!


We sure do love you!

Comments:
pass on a hearty happy birthday to Finn from us! Haidyn, that picture is fantastic! I LOVE the birthday cake! You are such a clever girl! Happy weekend to you reynoldzes

xo
vashti
 
Happy birthday to you, Happy birthday to you, Happy birthday dear Finn. The sleeping giant is getting to be such a big guy. I await some updated pictures from Chris and Jim of their boys. Haidyn, your birthday card to Finn is super. I hope you get over your tonsillitis soon. Anna, just 12 days left until you get ot move into your onw home. Time will go fast. Love you all
 
I sure love your comments dad!!
Nice work =)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?