Sunday, January 07, 2007

And some more pics!





Comments:
oh I am so glad you are back....I have missed you!
That is a very big horse for a very small girl! Looks like you started the year having lots of fun and it can't get better than that (well unless you were back home having fun)
Looking forward to your 2007 blogs!
ttfn
gl
 
oh i see you have changed to google by my sign in. that should read gummaluvvy
;)
 
Happy New year!!! So glad you are back. It has been along time since we saw your blog. Way last year.
We are looking forward to the highlights of you southern trip. Haidyn and Athea are beautiful in the pictures. Catch you later.
 
Happy New Year!!! Welcome HOME!! Only one more move til your real home!!! wooooooohooo!!

hope you all had a blast!

xo
vashti
 
Happy New Year!!!!!!

Happy to see you're back online.
 
I have the cutest/most beautiful neices ever!!! thanks for being back safe!!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?