Saturday, December 09, 2006

Advent Day # 9 - Santa

Santa and his better half =)
and their cute little elves...
This was christmas in Minnesota last year.
We always have such a great time together at Grandma's house!

Comments:
awww the whole fam damily! I'm already missing my family for christmas even tho it isn't really here yet. thank goodness for the girls or i'd just be a blubbery cry baby mess!
 
Now that is what I call an Advent calendar. Too bad we can't duplicate it for this year. The pictures of the grandkids have been part of my computer desktop for most of the year. Hope to get a new one soon.
 
Hi Guys, The Vikes won today, I know Eric was probably wondering!! What a nice photo of Grandma "D" and Grandpa Ted's grandchildren. Have a great day! Julie W.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?