Thursday, December 07, 2006
Advent Day # 7 - Mother and Daughters

Here is a special advent day for my Anna. Who just so happens to have two wonderful girls. (One is snuggling her even as I write this.) We are all just so lucky to have her. Five moves (with two kids in tow) in two years would make most people go mental.
We have two more moves in our immediate future.
Here's hoping we will then have found a place to stay for awhile. And relax.

Comments:
<< Home
First Post!
Awww....I really like Advent Day #7 !!!! Hooray for Anna! She really does Rule the school (and our hearts). If moving makes you stronger, Anna is WonderWoman by now. She is my sensei.
The Reynolds Family is the nicest family we know, and, as we all know, MOM is the heart of any family.
Your new home is coming soon, 55 days (but who is counting?) and you'll have Saint Anna to make it warm, cozy and YOURS!
Awww....I really like Advent Day #7 !!!! Hooray for Anna! She really does Rule the school (and our hearts). If moving makes you stronger, Anna is WonderWoman by now. She is my sensei.
The Reynolds Family is the nicest family we know, and, as we all know, MOM is the heart of any family.
Your new home is coming soon, 55 days (but who is counting?) and you'll have Saint Anna to make it warm, cozy and YOURS!
Reynolds, you big gushball...:)
Anna totally rules. She's my life transitions hero...no one does it better and with more grace.
Anna totally rules. She's my life transitions hero...no one does it better and with more grace.
Awww Ole Man Reynolds is a big softie! Ok, well we all knew that but its nice to see you has how much you love your Anna! Happy Advent day 7 to you lovebirds! Can't wait to see what tomorrows advent calendar brings!!
HEEELLLPOOOOO (notice the strategically place "p") it is more like... 7 moves plus 2 more to come.. (he did not count me moving to NZ last year for 3 months) and if you count packs and unpacks it is more yet...(because, lets be honest, that is where the work is =) uGGHHHHH
I am telling ya... I am finished...had my fill, can not handle moves any longer.. COO COO for cocoa puffs.. a crazed lunatic..
I really needed to be grounded for a bit!! It is especially hard for me now that it is xmas, because it is the FIRST time I will not be with any of my siblings, parents, nieces, nephews, inlaws or sibling inlaws.. MOVING SUCKS!
I am telling ya... I am finished...had my fill, can not handle moves any longer.. COO COO for cocoa puffs.. a crazed lunatic..
I really needed to be grounded for a bit!! It is especially hard for me now that it is xmas, because it is the FIRST time I will not be with any of my siblings, parents, nieces, nephews, inlaws or sibling inlaws.. MOVING SUCKS!
Anna, You are an amazing person. You have such a wonderful spirit. You are loving, thoughtful,giving, easygoing and such a positive person. We will miss you all at Christmas. Glenn is working both Christmas Eve and Christmas Day. We will just celebrate with him around those times. Your family's blog is so awesome as we feel closer to you and it puts a smile on our faces. Love, all of us. Julie,Glenn. Jackie, B.J. and Harrison.
Post a Comment
<< Home

