Tuesday, December 05, 2006
Advent Day # 5 - Favorite Toy

Holiday Dress Ups for the Kitties
To get in the spirit, we gave the girls 8 christmas kitty dress ups to play with during advent. (they are suppose to be for bears but not in our house)
Here you see Santa kitty getting ready for the big day along with her trusty helper the kitty elf and black kitty is standing in as the christmas tree.
Missing from the christmas kitty pageant are:
Angel kitty, snowman kitty, gingerbread man kitty, rudolf kitty, and penguin kitty....
The TY beanie kitties are an extremely loved toy in our family.
Every year Haidyn asks for a kitty from Santa and seems to get new stuffed kitty of some sort. =)
This year she is a bit smarter about her wording.. She has actually asked Santa for a "REAL LIVE" kitty. Oh my......... =)



Comments:
<< Home
awwww tricky tricky Haidyn!!! She will get one yet I bet! The girls are playing on the fireplace, yes yes I know safety first, and Haidyn's kitty picture is up there with them in a pink frame! I'll put a pic up on my blog of it!
I love Haidyn, Athea and alllllllll the reynoldszes kitties!
I love Haidyn, Athea and alllllllll the reynoldszes kitties!
Grampa Ted loves the kitties also but sure would like to have thoes kitties and Athea, Haidyn and her mommy and daddy holding our hands.
Love the advent calander and look forward to the next and next and next etc. Have fun setting it together.
Love the advent calander and look forward to the next and next and next etc. Have fun setting it together.
finally i get a picture of pink kitty and devils tower!!! i've been wanting it ever since i saw it. we do have a weird shrine wall going on here at church place.
criz
criz
Chris I know... that is why I put that picture out there.. it has been on my list of things to get done for 2+ years now!!! I was hoping that you still wanted it!
XO love you tons!!
ME
Post a Comment
XO love you tons!!
ME
<< Home

