Thursday, December 21, 2006
Advent Day # 21 - School's out for Summer!
Yes, it's true! Haidyn's last day of school was last Wednesday. She doesn't have to go back till half way thru February. However, I wouldn't say that the weather has been very "summery" as of late. Oh well. We suffer so much! :)I was gonna post the lyrics to Alice Cooper's "School's out for Summer", but they don't really apply to Haidyn. She loves her teachers and loves school. And gets bored with hanging around the parents all day, will probably ask when she can start going again.
Comments:
<< Home
WOW I can't resist being first post on your blog too Anna!!
It is odd to think of you having summer holidays at Christmas. I hope the weather cheers up a bit for you to celebrate. We have extremely high winds here on VI but no snow so that is a bonus.
I sure do enjoy reading about your lives there.
thanks
gl
It is odd to think of you having summer holidays at Christmas. I hope the weather cheers up a bit for you to celebrate. We have extremely high winds here on VI but no snow so that is a bonus.
I sure do enjoy reading about your lives there.
thanks
gl
Happy...summer vacation?:)
...and Merry Christmas.
What a crazy combo for us Northern Hemisphere-ers.
How cute you all are!
Post a Comment
...and Merry Christmas.
What a crazy combo for us Northern Hemisphere-ers.
How cute you all are!
<< Home

