Wednesday, December 20, 2006
Advent Day # 20 - Christmas Shopping
Well, here is a crazy new way to do an advent box. Really pushing the envelope here. Sideways. See? This is Haidyn and Athea playing at the Moore Wilsons' Toy Store, while mum and dad look for gifts for all their little friends. Well mum mostly looked. Dad probably sat around and tried taking nice pictures of his girls. It seems to be the thing here in NZ. Furniture stores, clothing stores, restaurants, Mitre 10 (like a Home Depot....mmmmm...Hommmme Depoooooooo) all have a play area for kids. It's not just for McDonalds anymore.Cheers, and good luck shopping! I know you are not done yet!
Comments:
<< Home
That looks like fun you guys! Still haven't been to Moore Wilson's yet, but now that I know they have a play area, I'm there.
By the way, Eric's recent subliminal advent posting has spoiled me...Every since I saw that one, I am constantly looking for the naughty in the nice.
By the way, Eric's recent subliminal advent posting has spoiled me...Every since I saw that one, I am constantly looking for the naughty in the nice.
listen ole cool tricks on the blogger peeps! knock it off.. you are too bloody clever for my own good!! hahah no, I keed I keed! Your countdown to xmas gives me reason to sign onto the computer!!!!! I love reading about the Reynoldzes and the Doucettezes! Miss you guys and love you too!
Wow, we are there! What a great place you live in!
You do realize now that Christmas future will always demand a Reynoldz advent calendar???:)
You do realize now that Christmas future will always demand a Reynoldz advent calendar???:)
Yes I love the creativity and crave it for my computer illiterate self!! I have the gorgeous grandgirls but have no idea how to do an advent calendar to show them off!
I have adopted yours to show all my friends so they think I am clever. (hasn't worked yet but I keep trying)
Merry Christmas to all of you in warm NZ from all of us in the colder wetter Canada!
gl
I have adopted yours to show all my friends so they think I am clever. (hasn't worked yet but I keep trying)
Merry Christmas to all of you in warm NZ from all of us in the colder wetter Canada!
gl
Anna, your friends that add comments to your blog are so clever
and they really are a joy to read. The advent calendar is really a great idea but you will have to e-mail me the pictures because I can’t really save the doors. Your mom is busy wrapping the gifts you sent and as usual I am checking the computer. Today is your uncle Gordy’s birthday and the weather man is predicting a couple of inches of snow so it is beginning to look a lot like Christmas.
Merry Christmas to each and every one of you!
Post a Comment
and they really are a joy to read. The advent calendar is really a great idea but you will have to e-mail me the pictures because I can’t really save the doors. Your mom is busy wrapping the gifts you sent and as usual I am checking the computer. Today is your uncle Gordy’s birthday and the weather man is predicting a couple of inches of snow so it is beginning to look a lot like Christmas.
Merry Christmas to each and every one of you!
<< Home

