Saturday, December 02, 2006

Advent Day # 2



Hark! how the bells,
sweet silver bells
All seem to say,
throw cares away.
Christmas is here,
bringing good cheer
To young and old,
meek and the bold
Ding, dong, ding, dong,
Merry, merry, merry, merry christmas! Merry, merry, merry, merry christmas!

Comments:
I love it and now I can't wait for day 3.
 
what a creative idea for an advent calendar!! and much less calories than chocolate...I will be waiting every day for new posts on the advent!
ttfn
gummaluvvy
 
awww haidyn you are so gorgeous! Your hair is so thick and pretty! Happy advent day 2 to you!
 
How the...? We must know your advent calendar secret:)
Seriously...

Haidyn, you make the Christmas Countdown the best ever.
 
Oh my gawd, Miss Haidyn lookes so gorgeous- she looks like a mini Kelly Rippa here. Vashti is correct, her hair is amazing, just like Mommy's. The Reynolds ladies could totally do a Breck Girl commercial...remember those???? hello? oops, did i just date myself??!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?