Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Advent Day # 19 - Making X-mas Cookies with Grandma Jo

Here are pictures from last Christmas.
We were in Montana with Grandma Jo, Papa, Auntie Chris, Uncle Jim, and Jeb (Finn was yet to be born).
Haidyn is making christmas cookies with Grandma Jo. Cooking and baking with grandma is one of her favorite things to do.
PaPa can be seen briefly in the kitchen in one of the photos, but later was found napping with Athea. Napping is one of PaPa's favorite things, and (sometimes) Athea's too.
Missing all of you!

Comments:
love the baking! more importantly i would love to have a nap! bring back naps.. make them cool again.. .someone. anyone.. please~!!
 
I must agree with Vashti. Naps for everyone!
I'm sad you are so far away from everyone, and was forced to have a good cry over it all.
Cookie making with grandma rules!
 
I want cut out Christmas cookies with frosting. But so much work. If I'm up to it, we might make them this Friday.
 
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
 
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
 
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
 
Christmas is about family and memories. The traditions are part of it also The other day Donna said that maybe this year she will make a ham or turkey For the Christmas eve dinner. Needless to say Dave , Glenn, and of coarse me
said what about the chicken-kiev we had in the past . Well guess what, we arehaving chicken-kiev. Sad to say sometime traditions have to change and this year
We will have to celebrate again by a virtual Christmas by using the web-cam.
 
the comment I deleted was from gaytans.. their sweet comment was repeated...(quirky blog) wanted to see how delete comment worked... =)
interesting that it leaves a "comment deleted" trail..
Anna
 
What can I say...Jeb and I are doing the decorating this afternoon. Thanks for the memories. We miss our girls so much!! Love, Grandma Jo
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?