Sunday, December 17, 2006
Advent Day # 17 - Christmas Party
Saturday night we went to a fabulous Christmas party hosted by our canadian friends out here; James, Jennifer, Marcus and Victoria Jacobs.
It was an amazing party! Fun was had by all!
They had a magician come in to entertain the kids, a fully stocked bar (including James as bartender), tons of food including ham and turkey... plus... heaps of yummy christmas desserts...
They also arranged a gift exchange for the kids so they all had a present to open.
Now if that was not enough.... I just wanted to let you know that Jennifer Jacobs is the gorgeous gal in one of the pictures who is 9 mos pregnant! She is due Jan 11.
I am telling you I am in awe of this fabulous lady and her beautiful family!
Comments:
<< Home
awww love the pics! You look beautiful Anna! Athea is sooooo pretty! I really love her hair! Haidyn is so gorgeous and graceful looking. Eric, were you wearing plaid? It went by so fast I coldn't tell.. but as usual you look great too!! Glad you guys have lots of friends to celebrate with!
Lisa's comment on my blog nearly made me pee my pants! hahah I love you nutty Americans!
Lisa's comment on my blog nearly made me pee my pants! hahah I love you nutty Americans!
Wow, that looks like it was amazing and so much fun.
You Reynoldz types get better looking all the time:)
Tis The Season!
You Reynoldz types get better looking all the time:)
Tis The Season!
Looks like a lot of fun you guys! After all the moving and the new place "complications", you guys really deserve to P-A-R-T-Y and let loose a bit.
Post a Comment
<< Home


