Monday, December 11, 2006

Advent Day # 11 - The Mall Santa Photo Op

My mall Santa photo ops with Haidyn in the past have always been.... well... hmmm.... some what of a torture event for my wee girl. =)
I have captured many years of a happy Santa and a terrified little girl.

This year was totally different. Haidyn my 5 year old spotted Father Christmas at the mall downtown Wellington, and was actually really excited to sit up on his lap to have a chat.

Then a week later, at the Seatoun local christmas parade, my big girl took off right into the mob of kids that surrounded Jolly ol' St Nick just to get close to the man in red. (seriously, I actually lost her in the crowd of screaming claus fans =)

Athea at 2 years was still a bit more reserved about the whole thing... (which was actually a rare site to see =)

Comments:
hohoho happy christmas to the two most gorgeous NZ girls I know!
 
We sure have a fascination with the upcoming advent blogs. The anticipation of the next day is making me get up and open up the blog the first thing in the morning. (I guess that was part of your plan and it works) This morning I am up and haven’t even had my cup of coffee. I would probably write more but I’m still not quite awake yet but I do enjoy. Have a great day and luv you.
 
Jolly Ole St. Nick...
Those girlies are so darn cute.
 
Cute pics of the girls. Haidyn looks like she is deep in conversation with ol' St. Nick....I wonder what they were talking about?

I LOVE Athea's pink polka-dot hat! Absolutely Fantabulous!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?