Sunday, December 10, 2006
Advent Day #10 - Swinging Girls
Here are our two gals.
One of their favorite things to do is swing.... for very long amounts of time. Well I FEEL like it is very long amounts of time. They would probably disagree. Disagreeing is their second favorite thing to do these days. :)Anyways, here in New Zealand, the land of extreme sports, ordinary swinging just will not do!
So here are the girls, down at the Queen's Wharf, swinging NZ style.


Comments:
<< Home
You guys! Athea is so gorgeous and Haidyn is so tall and GORGEOUS!!! Love the extreme swinging! I'd love to try that if they have one for big girls!!!
Anna I too have to echo all the other comments! You are amazing and I wish I could have been more like you as I raised my tribe, you denote to us that wonderful soft, gentle nature that all of us strive for! KUDOS! and Eric speaks of his love for you in a way that really resonates! You are lucky to have one another.
Thanks for sharing your moments.
ttfn
gummaluvvy
Thanks for sharing your moments.
ttfn
gummaluvvy
Dude! Your girls are beautiful but also daring! I doubt that I would have gotten into one of those complicated contraptions when I was that age.
You go girls!
You go girls!
Haidyn and Athea, you girls are just awesome. Grampa Ted is so proud. Your mom says that you have been a little disagreeable. Just remember Santa knows when you have been naughty or nice so you better be nice. Anna and Eric thanks for the great blog and am looking forward to the next advent picture.
Oh my gosh, that looks like fun. Did anyone pee their pants? I might have. I can't wait to extreme swing when I visit the land down under. I'll be sure to wear a diaper. Just kidding, I don't wear those yet. Your big sis Gail....
Post a Comment
<< Home

