Saturday, November 04, 2006
Where did Haidyn go?



So the big birthday surprise for Grandma Jo in Montana was Haidyn.
Eric and I decided at the very last minute (the morning Eric was due to fly out to be exact) that if we could find a decent fare for Haidyn to fly back to the States that she should go too.
This was all extremely TOP SECRET! We did not want to ruin the "SURPRISE", but you can imagine how I felt once I found out that they missed their connection in LA and were stranded in Seattle!
Eric's "luggage" was actually "precious cargo" =). I was really happy to find out that cousin Mary Jo came to their rescue!
The surprise worked! Eric and Haidyn finally got to Montana yesterday at about 1:00 pm. Papa and Grandma Jo were at the airport to meet Eric and were totally thrilled to see Haidyn too.
Back in New Zealand though Athea, Bunny B (the stuffed bunny), Lucia (the stuffed dog) and Mom are REALLY missing our Haidyn. (and Daddy too..=)
Comments:
<< Home
Hey you never told me, did Haidyn have a big red bow on her head? Glad the surprise went off without too many hitches! I love that first pic of Haidyn walking and waving, she is the picture of confidence and happiness! Bet you miss her like crazy. Bet you miss Eric just as much!
You are full of surprises! What a great present for Grandma Jo. I hope you and Athea, Lucia and Bunny enjoy some time to yourselves. Haidyn will get all the spoiling she needs and hopefully Eric gets a big Buck, Or is it a goose? All that hunting is the same to me, cause I don't hunt. :-)
Gail
Gail
yay! here i am with the "haidyn present"! we are hanging out with grandma jo now. she and haidyn have made cake, buns, and monkey balls. tonight we are going to see Ladysmith Black Mambazo. the action never stops in montana!!!
-ol' man reynoldz
-ol' man reynoldz
hey ole man reynolds,
email us and let me know when is a good time to call you at your parent's
young man mussellam
email us and let me know when is a good time to call you at your parent's
young man mussellam
I really do think you guys are the greatest parents we grand parents could ever have. Haidyn will have happy memories with her trip with her dad to visit the Montana grand parents. am sure Grandma Jo and Grandpa LLoyd will have great memories also. (I am so jealous) and Athea, at home bonding with her mommy. We were able to catch her and Anna on the web-cam this morning and they are soooo cute. I can't wait until it is our turn for the visit.
Post a Comment
<< Home

