Friday, November 10, 2006
Some fun now...
I finally talked to Haidyn last night, she informed me that she does not want to go back to New Zealand she wants to stay at Grandmas. (she does not even miss me =(
Who can blame her.....


Here she is playing with her cousins Finn and Jeb.
(All the photos are courtesy of Aunty Chris.. Thanks Lady!)

We can not get little sizzle breakfast sausages here in New Zealand. It is funny what you miss. =)
They do have sausages but not the kind that you find in a traditional American 2 egg with shredded hashbrown breakfast. (you know the kind =)
Before Eric and Haidyn left we even made an hour trek out to the one and only Dennys (yes they have a Dennys in NZ)... but they did not have little breakfast sausages... (I thought it was part of the Dennys signature dish =)
The pictures above are a little jab at the fact that my dear family can eat these and I can not.. Looks like it is another ploy from Grandma and Papa to get Eric to not want to come back to NZ as well. =)
Sure looks yummy... If I were there, I would be eating the breakfast with a big glass of milk. The milk here has a different taste that I just can not get used to... but I can tolerate it in the coffee =)
Who can blame her.....


Here she is playing with her cousins Finn and Jeb.(All the photos are courtesy of Aunty Chris.. Thanks Lady!)

We can not get little sizzle breakfast sausages here in New Zealand. It is funny what you miss. =)
They do have sausages but not the kind that you find in a traditional American 2 egg with shredded hashbrown breakfast. (you know the kind =)
Before Eric and Haidyn left we even made an hour trek out to the one and only Dennys (yes they have a Dennys in NZ)... but they did not have little breakfast sausages... (I thought it was part of the Dennys signature dish =)
The pictures above are a little jab at the fact that my dear family can eat these and I can not.. Looks like it is another ploy from Grandma and Papa to get Eric to not want to come back to NZ as well. =)
Sure looks yummy... If I were there, I would be eating the breakfast with a big glass of milk. The milk here has a different taste that I just can not get used to... but I can tolerate it in the coffee =)
Comments:
<< Home
Wow Anna! I must just have missed you! I rang your number but you were out! Looks like Haidyn is having a blast! I can't believe that Jeb is the baby we met at your place in Alameda!! What a big boy!
oh and FIRST POST!!
oh and FIRST POST!!
"FICKLE PICKLE" and an old country song "IF I AM NOT CLOSE TO THE ONE THAT I LONG FOR, I'M CLOSE TO THE ONE I'M NEAR". It sure sounds like she is being showed a good time....a super dooper good time. Good job Lloyd & JoAnn - Jim & Chris - Jeb & Finn. (and I bet Eric is enjoying himself too:))
Awwww, Anna, I'm feeling a bit of mommy heart hurting for you. If M told me that, I'd have lost it right there:(
But, it sure does look like those two are having an awesome Montana holiday.:)
But, it sure does look like those two are having an awesome Montana holiday.:)
once again anna, you have me craving something and, as a pre-menstrual woman, i don't need any help in that area.
it is comforting to hear a sister american talk of missing the "real", the one and only authentic, o.g. hash browns that i miss. the shredded ones!!!! all the others are cheap imposters of the real deal i say.
amen sistah!
it is comforting to hear a sister american talk of missing the "real", the one and only authentic, o.g. hash browns that i miss. the shredded ones!!!! all the others are cheap imposters of the real deal i say.
amen sistah!
Your posts make me hungry. And it always seems like I'm reading them when it is bed time around here.
Haidyn and her Dad miss Anna (mom) and Athea very much. It is always fun and exciting seeing all the montana faces (papa, grandma jo, auntie chris, uncle jim, finn, jeb, maryjo, ron, rita, lee, stacy, jeff, jessica, logan, myrna, ralph, nathan, and many others) for the week, but now we are done and want to come home!
love,
eric and haidyn
love,
eric and haidyn
Dear Anna. Time is running out on us here. We'll never be able to thank you for allowing those two to come and share time with us. I shall never have a better birthday present. As to Haidyn's remarks, I would not take them at face value. When I am in a situation I find that I remove myself from the part I cannot deal with, thinking I'll deal with that later...at least it helps me get thru the time. It's a way of keeping the hurt away which allows you to keep functioning during that certain time. Before I read your blog today, she asked if she were flying on the plane tomorrow. I said, "Yes" and she said "Good." I love you and that beautiful little Athea. Your fairies are great!!!! Love, Jo
Post a Comment
<< Home

