Thursday, November 30, 2006
Old 35mm film - time capsule
Eric's mom developed some film from an old 35mm disposable camera that we must have used 2 years ago. In the moves the camera was left behind.
She sent us a package and inside were the photos. Such an awesome surprise!
Take a moment to reflect on all the changes that have happened in your lives over the past 2 years...... I did, and all I can say is.... WOW!!



Who would have thunk that we would all be living in opposite areas of the world...
Crazy!! - I blame ILM and Frida!!
She sent us a package and inside were the photos. Such an awesome surprise!
Take a moment to reflect on all the changes that have happened in your lives over the past 2 years...... I did, and all I can say is.... WOW!!



Who would have thunk that we would all be living in opposite areas of the world...
Crazy!! - I blame ILM and Frida!!
Comments:
<< Home
waaaaah sniffle sniffle.. I miss your place in Alameda too! My goodness I totally remember maeve playing in the cupboard, falling down the stairs and catching the business end of a swing! I remember wehn you were pregnant and cut your hand so bad I was crying.... I remember playing risk and making Eric cry like the wee girly ol man he is! haha ok, I stretched the truth on that last one! Thanks Gramma D for sending those pics to anna.. I can't believe Maeve was that small! Grampa Ted, maybe one day we'll have another game of risk with you at the table! Love you all and miss you all like cuhrazy!
Oh my holy cow...curse you Frida Kahlo...:)
These are so great...love all of the shots, but I have to dote over the Maeve in the cupboard pic. That's just too sweet.
I'm going to have to go now, the tears are blurring my vision..
miss you guys and that whole crew terribly.
These are so great...love all of the shots, but I have to dote over the Maeve in the cupboard pic. That's just too sweet.
I'm going to have to go now, the tears are blurring my vision..
miss you guys and that whole crew terribly.
Oh Yeah, I just remembered that night of Risk. Of course I was asleep in your spare room...because tadpole Mhari was making that first three months inside rather, well, exhausting. But what am I talking about, I ALWAYS had a nap when we were at your house!
We also had pleasant memories of your home in Alameda. It sure was alot easier to get there than to NZ. Vashti and Moose, playing risk sure was fun. Oh yah, the pictures must have come from Grama Jo because we did't send them. We sure do miss all of you and maybe the great reunion is in order.
Vashti my first thought when I saw that picture is how the hell did anna get a picture of Vashti at that age!!
I had to stick my eyeballs on the screen to see the strawberry!!
Just about stopped my heart Anna!
What a gift to find unexpected pictures of your past (well in most cases anyway)
ttfn
gummaluvvy
Post a Comment
I had to stick my eyeballs on the screen to see the strawberry!!
Just about stopped my heart Anna!
What a gift to find unexpected pictures of your past (well in most cases anyway)
ttfn
gummaluvvy
<< Home

