Sunday, November 12, 2006
My Big Sister!!

This is my beautiful sister Gail...
She just sent me the most amazing package in the mail!
It was a huge heavy box (read major postage expense) with so many wonderful surprises!
Athea and I got it the other day and had so much fun finding all the hidden treasures.
We found heaps of gorgeous clothes for Athea and Haidyn, chocolate bars, all the fixings we do not have here for Kbars, new bras for me and pictures!
Gail is the MOST loving and hard working person that I know on the planet.
She is the BEST big sister (even though I am taller) a middle sister could hope for!
Thanks for thinking of us! We sure do love you!
Comments:
<< Home
Awww Anna! Sometimes you make me cry! I love how much your family loves you! You are quite wonderful yourself Anna!
I second that emotion Vashti...Anna, your whole family seems to be as kind, generous and loving as you are and the relationship with your sister is really heart-warming.
...it must be something in that Minneapolis water...
lisa
...it must be something in that Minneapolis water...
lisa
The picture of Gail is so great that I printed it and put it on our refrig. Good job Anna. Gail you sure are cute
Love Dad
Post a Comment
Love Dad
<< Home

