Monday, November 06, 2006
Montana Trip Thus Far
Here are some pics of our trip to Montana: 
Here is Haidyn jamming with cousins Mary Jo and Ron at their pad in Seattle. It was a nice place to break up our 48 hour trip to see grandma and grandpa!!!
Here we are FINALLY at Bozeman airport. That is my mom still in shock.

Here is Haidyn with the results of her and Grandma's cooking. Monkey Balls!!! Soo good for breakfast!

Jim, Dad, and me. Out elk hunting on another gorgeous Montana evening. No luck yet! Well, luck for the elk I guess.

Here is Haidyn jamming with cousins Mary Jo and Ron at their pad in Seattle. It was a nice place to break up our 48 hour trip to see grandma and grandpa!!!
Here we are FINALLY at Bozeman airport. That is my mom still in shock.
Here is Haidyn with the results of her and Grandma's cooking. Monkey Balls!!! Soo good for breakfast!

Jim, Dad, and me. Out elk hunting on another gorgeous Montana evening. No luck yet! Well, luck for the elk I guess.
Comments:
<< Home
montana looks gorgeous! i especially love the wood paneling inside the airport! i never thought i'd say this, but...those monkey balls sure look de-licious!
Way to go reynolds, Hope you get your Elk and Haidyn, I want one of the monkey balls and say hello to Gramma Jo and LLoyd.
I LOVE your dads camouflage orange jacket... not sure if it's really working as either a deterrent for other hunters or to allow him to hide. Are there huge neon shrubs up in them foothills?
;)
Good luck with the hunt you three, and say Hi to your Dad and Mom from us!
Krust
;)
Good luck with the hunt you three, and say Hi to your Dad and Mom from us!
Krust
I can't even imagine having one of my kids so far away from me, even if they were with their Father. Anna you are generous to share her. Good luck hunting Eric!
We are still REALLY missing you guys....
While I was shopping yesterday Athea was sobbing LOUDLY "I want my Daaaaddy" as I walked down the aisle. (making people turn their heads to see what I was doing to the poor child)
She sleeps in Haidyn's bed.. and tells everyone that you guys are on an "airpane"..
You better come home soon!
Post a Comment
While I was shopping yesterday Athea was sobbing LOUDLY "I want my Daaaaddy" as I walked down the aisle. (making people turn their heads to see what I was doing to the poor child)
She sleeps in Haidyn's bed.. and tells everyone that you guys are on an "airpane"..
You better come home soon!
<< Home

