Friday, November 10, 2006

Fairy Well thank you...




You all know that Haidyn's school fair is coming up..
Well it is tomorrow to be exact. I am helping my friend Michelle run the "Fairy" stall.
This is a stall where we sell fairy stuff..
Above are the paintings that Eric and I did up so I would have something to sell and contribute to the stall...

It was meant to be a fun simple project to force us to do something creative.

Of course it is always easier said than done.
Originally we had 10 canvases to complete.. As you can see, we did not accomplish our goal..

There is always next year! =) (ha ha)

Comments:
Those are actually really good! I especially love the one with the fairy blowing away and holding onto the flower stem...your artwork will hang in a girl's room...so sweet.

I can still recall my silk-screened, cap-sleeve, scoop-neck tee featuring a fairy crouching at the edge of a lake...i got it from the mall in 1978...

Have fun at the fair!
 
as a faery lover...........i LOVE them! how do i bid on them?
 
we don't accept british currency. too dodgy. sorry.

ol' man reynolds
 
Fairy beautiful...(hehe)
 
okay, I checked out your local time, and it is after 6 pm. How was the fair, and how did your Fairy stall do in sales?

I feel like your blog is kinda like a soap opera to me. I have to keep tuning in to see what is happening next. Waiting on your next post..........
Hello to all!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?