Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Dem Bones..





While in Montana, Pa Pa, Haidyn and Eric got to see the dinosaur bones exhibit at the Museum of the Rockies.
This museum houses the most dinosaur bits and pieces and is a really great place in an awesome mountain setting.

Papa bought a great dinosaur book and little PVC dinosaur skeletons for Haidyn to take back to her class.
Haidyn was really excited about her "news" (show and tell) and the teacher reported back that the class really loved the gifts.

I only found out last night though, that during news (show and tell) Haidyn told her little group of classmates that....
"Dinosaurs are still in America, you can bring shovels and dig dig dig and find them."

One of the mom's told me that her daughter came home to tell her that Haidyn said... "Dinosaurs are still alive in American, they are in the ground and you can dig them up".

Is this how rumors get started?? Pretty Cute!

Museum of the Rockies
http://www.montana.edu/wwwmor/
More info..
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Museum_of_the_Rockies

Comments:
This is so awesome.
Ken and I have been plotting to take a summer trip to the dinosaur flats in Alberta and Saskatchawan this summer. Now you've totally sold us.
Looks like Haidyn was having her usual great time. I love her story. Brilliant, really...kids have the best way of putting things, making it all sound as cool as possible.
 
if you think about it, there actually could be fossils in the us of a....who's to say that they have all been dug up? you gotta believe if you are gonna achieve.

she has the mind of a future paleontologist.
 
hey not only in USA are there fossils that can (and have been) dug up.......I are one of them!
Anna you are such a nice person and I sure enjoy reading your blog. I hope you don't mind the occasional comment from me. I am in total withdrawal from leaving my Mussellam clan so spend a lot of time on the computer right now.
they are still awesome and Madigan is illegally cute! Maeve is so clever and I suspect will be much like her daddy in her artistic capabilities.
ttfn
gummaluvvy
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?