Saturday, November 18, 2006
Ballet Weekend


Tomorrow is Haidyn's first ballet show. They are doing the Nutcracker, she is going to be a toy doll. Today was their 3rd big show rehearsal. Unfortunatly, she missed the other 2 while she was in Montana.
I was a bit worried that she may not know what to do and almost opted to take her out of the show all together.. until Haidyn said to me,
"It is OK Mom, I will just watch the others and follow what they do, I will be fine."
That was good enough for me and for her super sweet ballet instructor who was extremely understanding about her missed rehearsals.
The show will go on! Stay tuned...
Comments:
<< Home
what a big grown up girl! Thats so great! Wonder if we'll get to see a bit or two via youtube! I'm sure it will all go well! Happy weekending !
Post a Comment
<< Home

