Wednesday, October 25, 2006
We LOVE getting packages in the POSTE...
I am not opening it until my birthday! I promise.. =)
But I wonder what is inside???
(oh dear that stupid green declaration sticker does not keep a secret too well does it =)
(Ouch does it cost a heap of money to send things NZ. =)
Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!
Hip Hip Hooray!
I am really excited! A whole package just for me!
Comments:
<< Home
Yay Yay Yay! The little green sticker ALWAYS gives up the secrets! Unless the sender is terribly crafty and is quite vague!!! You look great Anna! You certainly don't look almost another year older!
Just so you keep watching you will be getting another package from Amason. How ever, I just check the tracking and it is going by the slow boat to the South Seas. Should be there by the 15 of November. Oh well we will just have to extend you birthday.
Look, I realize you are probably out saving pigs or helping out misplaced Canadians or something, but.. do you mind blogging? Thanks..your loving public
Happy 25th birthday Anna.
I haven't sent your present yet, so it will be a Guy Fawkes present. Fireworks night. Here is a link. Sounds like it came from the Canadians.
http://www.novareinna.com/festive/guy.html
Tell Eric to have fun hunting.
Sis Gail.
I haven't sent your present yet, so it will be a Guy Fawkes present. Fireworks night. Here is a link. Sounds like it came from the Canadians.
http://www.novareinna.com/festive/guy.html
Tell Eric to have fun hunting.
Sis Gail.
Happy Birthday Anna....I think you have already gotten some pretty awesome gifts, aka Eric, Haidyn, and Athea!! I hope your day is happy and deserving of you!!
ttfn
V's Mama
Post a Comment
ttfn
V's Mama
<< Home


