Tuesday, October 17, 2006
My Trip to Tonga by H J Reynolds




Haidyn was asked by her teacher to tell what she did over the school holiday.
These are pictures she drew for her class.
Comments:
<< Home
Wow Haidyn, these are FANTASTIC.
You are an incredible artist. These old guys should take lessons from you!
Beautiful!!!
You are an incredible artist. These old guys should take lessons from you!
Beautiful!!!
Wow, what a heroic vacation you had! You reynoldzeses are so giving, even on your holiday you are off saving someone/thing else!
Anna, give me a shout if you can.. call me collect! 7726868405
I can't call you to save my life.. I must have the wrong series of 28 digits!
Post a Comment
Anna, give me a shout if you can.. call me collect! 7726868405
I can't call you to save my life.. I must have the wrong series of 28 digits!
<< Home
