Thursday, October 12, 2006

I'll post another when Vashti does...

But she takes too long.... (ha ha.. I know, this is coming from the person who had entry # 2 hit the web a whole year after entry #1 )
Just to keep you updated, Big Andy and Lisa made it to New Zealand (see Doucette Blog if you do not know who they are)..
I talked to Lisa on the phone and saw Big Andy at Weta.. he was on his way to his first driving lesson to get aquainted with driving on the "other side".
I am trying not to bug them too much so they have some time to just breath! But we are excited to have them here!
My life down under could be complete if I could get a certain persons' resume emailed over... wow am I picking on you guys or what =)

Here are more pics from Tonga..
I should really show you pics of the heaps of laundry that I am trying to get through after the trip!! UGGHHH......




Comments:
Wow, what an amazing place Tonga must have been.
The girls look so beautiful.
Dad better get out the shotgun. Haidyn is GEEEEORgeous.

I'd be offended that all you need is those Mussellam types to complete your life down under. But, we know we are far less cool than they are:)
 
Wow that Tonga looks so great. Anna and Eric, your girls are just "Super". What else can I say. The picture of Haidyn and Athea in the tree house looks so warm and cozy that I put it on my desk top to see if it will warm up this Minnesota cold front (22 degrees with the wind out of the North pole at 35+ mph)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?