Monday, October 30, 2006
Flowers, Cake, Dinner, Poetry and a Massage!


I have such a great family and friends!
I wanted to share some more of my special surprises today!
* Michelle stopped over for afternoon tea with a homemade birthday cake and a gift voucer for a massage at Haylo!! Ahhhh a massage and chocolate cake!! now that is a true girlfriend.. =)
* Lisa and Andy sent me beautiful flowers - There was a big knock on the back door and when I opened it, I found a really gorgeous bouquet!! How cool is that! Flowers in a room just make it so much nicer!... and these ones smell wonderful! I also got a totally cool birthday poem.. my god are the Doucettes creative! Sooooo glad to have you in town!
* Heidi and Dave called all the way from Texas.. I just can not begin to explain how great it is to hear Heidi's voice! She is just one really cool gal! (Happy Birthday to you too Dave! - his birthday is on the 29th so we get to celebrate it together this year.)
* Vashti, Robin, Jacqui, Kate, GLuv, Ruth, Don all sent really great blog/email/greetings.... These are really just so very cool....
* L and J Reynolds (Eric's folks) called in to sing me Happy Birthday in beautiful harmony!
* Tonight Eric hired a babysitter and I get dinner!!
What a Fantastic Day!!
Thank you everyone!!
Comments:
<< Home
Anna, Thank you! You are the greatest. We sure did enjoy your birthday "in absentia" and/or the "virtual" birthday with our family and having you on the web.
(not as much as it would have been if you were here) You are my "Super Girl"
Love,
Dad
(not as much as it would have been if you were here) You are my "Super Girl"
Love,
Dad
*sniffle* aww Grampa Ted, your girl is super to all of us... but nobody loves Anna like her family *sniffle* boohoo.. it was so nice to see the pics of the virtual bday.. what a great idea!!
Happy Birthday (belated now) from Canada. Sounds like your family and friends truly showed you what a wonderful person you truly are.
ttfn
V's Mama
ttfn
V's Mama
Hey Anna,Eric, and girls, We are having a PURPLE PRIDE PARTY and we wish you were all here! It was so nice to celebrate your birthday with you in cyber space. It was great to see your beautiful face and smile, and your sweet, adorable daughters. Most of all it was great to hear your voices and laugh. The Queens are losing 17-0, but we are still managing to have fun! Love and Hugs, Julie, Glenn,B.J., Harrison, and Jackie
Post a Comment
<< Home

