Tuesday, October 10, 2006

THE BIG 40 for Reynolds!





Happy 40th Birthday! We sure do love you!

Comments:
Happy Birthday Big Brother!!! We sure do love you and can't wait to see you!

Criz and the boys
 
Happy 40, old man.
 
ooohhhh..i can feel my prostate getting bigger....ohhohhhhhh

time for a "new" kind of physical.

-old man reynoldz
 
Good thing you have an in at WETA I hear they are great at digitally "tightening" male trouble areas!

Happy Birthday and I'd hug ya if I was there!
 
Happy Birthday man... have fun killin' all them elk for yer 40th in a few weeks. Nuthin' like swimming with whales and NOT killin' them and then walking with elk and killin' them... is it a size thing or a buoyancy thing with you Reynolds?

Krust...
 
Happy Birthday Grandpa!!!
 
Eric...Happy B-day to ya...ain't it great gettin old?!?!?


jeff and co.
aka "The New Montanans"
 
Who ever called you "Grandpa" is wrong, you are not a Grandpa, That is my job. You are just "OLD"

Grampa Ted
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?